Aircraft Technician / Inspector
- Perform aircraft post flights and inspections.
- Performs work on discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot airframe, engine and components.
- Ensure aircraft are returned to service per FAA regulations and Repair Station manual.
- Available to perform maintenance away from base.
- Hold a current Airframe & Powerplant license.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Valid Drivers License
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanics Tools
- Available for standby.
- Must be willing to travel for road maintenance and training.
12:00-10:00pm Tuesday - Friday
Hourly wages according to previous work experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is also required to use their hands and fingers to grasp and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl; maneuver in small spaces and climb up ladder’s. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30+ pounds. Specific vision capabilities required by the position include: close vision, distance vision and color vision.
Meridian Teterboro offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Group & Supplemental Life insurance and LTD
- 401k program with employer match
- Paid Time Off
To be considered, please send a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
fax to (201) 393-0905, ATTN: HR Manager
. If you do not have a resume, you can apply by filling out our Application for Employment on-line. You can submit it electronically after completion by clicking the "SUBMIT" button in the upper RIGHT hand corner of the application. You can also print a copy to mail via US Mail by clicking the "PRINT" button in the upper LEFT hand corner of the application. To clear the form and start over at any time, click the "RESET FORM" button. NOTE:
ADOBE ACROBAT READER REQUIRED!! Click here
to access the Meridian Jet Center Application for Employment
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!