Meridian Teterboro Opens 40,000Sq Ft Hangar
March 5, 2007, Teterboro, NJ
- Meridian Teterboro, the NJ based Private Aviation Services Company, is proud to announce the opening of their new 40,000 square foot hangar. The new hangar is part of Meridian's second phase in the reconstruction of their Teterboro facility. Just over a year ago in January 2006, Meridian celebrated the completion of its first phase of construction with the opening of their state of the art FBO, now known for its high caliber amenities such as a gym and movie theater. The Meridian facility reflects the vital role Teterboro Airport plays in the aviation industry and that of industries world wide.
More space brings more opportunities for Meridian's Jet Center, Aircraft Management, and the FBO.
The new hangar is designed to facilitate the growing demands on Meridian's 24hour award winning maintenance staff. John Langschultz, VP Meridian Jet Maintenance stated, "A larger work area will give us room for more inspections, avionic and interior work; it will decrease loss of time due to aircraft movement." The professionally staffed jet center is certified to repair and maintain Lear jets, Falcons, Challengers, Hawkers and Gulfstream aircraft. All repairs for other aircraft are also available.
Additional hangar space supports the growth of the Meridian fleet and capabilities of Meridian Aircraft Management. "Now that we have completed the facility, we are adding managed aircraft to our Charter certificate. Aircraft owners now, more than ever, have a base that is equal to the level of their extraordinary aircraft", declared Andrew Ladouceur, Meridian Air Charter's Director of Sales and Client Services.
Meridian's phase two is still underway with plans to expand ramp space; all part of Meridian's ongoing efforts of improving services to its valued clients since 1958. The new hangar is just another recent milestone for Meridian. Prior to the opening of the new FBO in January 2006, Meridian Teterboro returned to an independent after a successful 20 year relationship with Million Air. Meridian Teterboro now offers a complete suite of professional aviation services:
- Meridian Teterboro-FBO Services
- Meridian Jet Center-FAA authorized repair stations
- Meridian Air Charters
- Meridian Aircraft Managements
- Meridian Jet Center Detailings
For more information on this or any Meridian services visit www.meridian.aero
, or call one of our travel professionals, 24 hours a day, at 1-800-882-2333.
Ken Forester is CEO of the Meridian Companies at Teterboro
Steve Chandoha is President of FBO of Meridian Teterboro
Dennis O'Connell is President of Meridian Air Charter
485 Industrial Ave
Teterboro, NJ 07608